3 Most Recommended Apps for Facebook Spying
Are you on the lookout for a spying app for Facebook, Kik and other social media networks? If yes, then you have come to the right place. We understand it’s never easy to discreetly monitor someone’s smartphone, especially for Facebook. It’s the era of technology and so, you would definitely want to protect your teen/tween from the dangers of the online world. Likewise, if you are a business owner, you may be looking for a way to monitor risk at the workplace. Employees often start misusing the office resources during work hours like using the company phone to use Facebook. Such activities are not acceptable because they harm productivity. A partner may want to unfold the mystery behind the changed behavior of their spouse. A simple solution for mitigating such risks is to use the spying apps for Facebook monitoring.
It is not just the Facebook spying app that is high in demand these days. People are even looking for Kik spying app due to the popularity of the app among people of all ages. To ease the decision for you, we have listed our top three Facebook spying apps:
It is a nice choice when it comes to spying apps for Facebook. mSpy gives you access to the not just Facebook but all common social networking sites which also includes Kik and Instagram. You can read all the Facebook messenger conversations remotely without leaving any clue. The target device will never know you are spying on them. mSpy is also a parental control app that remotely tracks and control any activity on the computer as well as the smartphone of the target person.
- Social Network Monitoring
mSpy keeps you informed of all the communications taking place on the social networking apps on the target device. You can read all the chat messages exchanged by the target device with the social users. All the tracked phone data can be accessed easily from the mSpy control panel.
- GPS Tracking and Geo-Fencing
With mSpy’s geo-finding feature, you will always be notified whenever the target device crosses a preset radius.
- Keyword Alerts
With this feature, you are instantly informed whenever the app finds a suspicious phrase or keyword already set by you. Yes, mSpy lets you define phrases and words that can be suspicious such as sexual assault, porn, violence, bully, pregnant etc.
- Android starting from OS 4 and onwards
- iPhone starting from iOS 6 to iOS 9.0.2 (with Jailbreak)
- iPhone all iOS versions (without Jailbreak)
Basic Version: $29.99 per month
Premium Version: $16.66 per month
Bundle Kit: $19.16 per month
Pros & Cons
- mSpy is a trustworthy name among the spying apps
- The bundle kit plan lets you monitor up to 3 devices at once.
- Jailbreaking (for iPhone) and rooting (for Android) are necessary for monitoring Facebook messages.
- Not all features of mSpy work the way it’s claimed.
PhoneSheriff is one of the more interesting spying apps for Facebook designed especially for parents who want to keep tabs on the Facebook activities of their kids. It lets you track conversations on other instant messaging apps too like Snapchat, WhatsApp and even Kik and Skype. You will know how long the target device is talking to someone and about what.PhoneSheriff has other basic app monitoring features too such as monitoring call logs, text messages, location tracking, app blocking and more.
This is a fairly new feature that lets you trace the path of the target device via Google maps. What can be a better way of knowing where someone was throughout the day?
- Time Restriction
With this feature, you can actually set up a time period after which the target device can go into lockdown.
- Android (all OS versions)
- iPhone with Jailbreak (up to iOS 9.0.2)
$49.00 per 6 months or $89.00 per year
Pros & Cons
- With the profanity alerts, you can restrict a user from viewing certain keywords/content on Facebook
- You can even block people from Facebook remotely
- As per the default setting of the app, the target device gets notifications so you have to turn them off manually by going in incognito mode.
- The features of the app are basic, which makes it only best to be used by parents.
Xnspy is surely a valuable choice when it comes to spying apps for Facebook. It is not a basic monitoring app for parents; in fact, it holds advanced monitoring features which makes it a recommended choice for partner snooping and even employee surveillance.
- Facebook Monitoring
Apart from just accessing the Facebook messenger conversation, Xnspy allows you to view the videos, images and other media files downloaded from Facebook to the target device. You can also view time, date and contact stamps with each Facebook conversation.
- Phone Call and Surround Recording
It’s a feature that most people desire in a spying app. So, with Xnspy, you can record and download phone calls from the target device and listen to them whenever you want. Similarly, you can send a command and record the phone surroundings too by accessing the microphone on the target device.
- Android including OS versions 4.x, 5.x, 6.x and 7.0.
- iPhone (with Jailbreak) works on iOS versions 6.x, 7.x, 8.x up to 9.0.2
- iPhone (without Jailbreak) works on iOS versions 6.x, 7.x, 8.x up to 11.0.3
Basic Edition: Starting from $8.33 per month
Premium Edition: Starting from $12.49 per month
Pros & Cons
- The app is affordable. At the price of just $8.33 per month, you get access to more than 30 unique features.
- The watchlist alerts feature allows you to get alerts on specific emails, contacts, locations, and words.
- A separate subscription is required for each device that you wish to monitor
We hope that you find this review valuable and informative enough to make a decision about purchasing the right Facebook or Kik spying app. Among all, Xnspy proves to be the best value for money. It even has separate versions for iPhones—with and without jailbreak—to provide you the added monitoring convenience.
Also Check: Top 5 Android Cellphone Tracking Apps