In Our last post, we wrote about How To Download and Play Flappy Bird V1.3 Game on Windows XP/7/8 or Mac PC/Laptop for Free. The Asphalt series is one of the best series of games in the racing world. This is like a universal fact to most of the people who played the game. The latest version in the Asphalt series is the Asphalt 8: Airborne, which was released simultaneously under both Android and iOS. The game was first released under the premium pack, but now its free in the Google Play Store. Asphalt 8: Airborne has over 500,000 downloads on the Play Store, which shows its popularity and craze among other games. The graphics have been improved immensely compared to the previous versions of Asphalt. The sensitivity, control, breaks and many other features have been added to the improvement of this wonderful game.
- Simple gameplay
- Many cars and upgrades
- Tons of clues
- First graphs Realistic and astonishing sounds
Guides on How to download Asphalt 8: Airborne for PC free download
Step 1: Install Bluestacks
- First, visit this official website of BlueStacks and download its app player software for free from there.
- Install BlueStacks app player and use its search tool to find Asphalt 8: Airborne Android game
- Once you found the game and then install it by following on-screen instructions.
- Open the Game and go to Control menu and select the On Screen Controls option
- Start the game, Better choose Quick Solo Race and take the screenshot as below and save it in the JPG format later open it in full-screen mode
Step 2: Install Game Keyboard
- Search for Game Keyboard on BlueStacks and download its Software for free from there
- Open the app and select the step 1 and step 2 respectively and change it to Game keyboard option
- Go to settings and tick the following options 1. Re-map Hardkey 2. Use Analog key 3. Use Left stick keys 4. Touchscreen mode
- Go to customize settings and click left mouse and activate Analog-stick, then remove the right one and place the left analog in the place of the steering wheel in the screenshot, place A and B sticks in place of Brake and Nitro respectively
- Select A stick and set output as Default and input as say some letter on your keyboard ‘E’, follow the same for B stick
- Make sure Everything is aligned properly to screenshot
- Go Back to the game and Enjoy!
Also Check: Top 10 Racing Games for Android