Download Google Duo for PC – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC for Free
Know Your Google Duo App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Google Duo is the highest quality one-to-one video calling app*. It’s simple, reliable and works on both iOS and Android phones.
Pick a loved one and jump right in, with a simple interface that brings video to the forefront.
See the caller before you pick up with Duo’s live preview feature.
The highest quality video calling app*
Experience faster and more reliable video calls whether you’re on Wi-Fi or on-the-go.
Video call all your friends across Android and iOS with just one simple app.
Make audio-only calls to your friends when you can’t have a video call.
*Based on Signals Research Group technical study comparing video degradation time over 3G, LTE, and WiFi.
**Data charges may apply. Check your carrier for details.
Google Duo for PC Free Download Links:
Google Duo for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Google Duo for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Google Duo for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Download Instructions for Google Duo:
Inorder to run Google Duo on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Google Duo for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Google Duo for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Google Duo on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Google Duo for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Google Duo for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.