Download Tech News for PC – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC for Free
Know Your Tech News App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Fast, simple and immediate mobile news feed reader for Tech News!
Choose and read the most famous Tech News blogs and sites with your mobile in the fastest way possible.
If you want to stay up to date with what happens in the world of Technology, Hardware, smartphones, newest games and apps, updates and reviews, latest geek stories and use as little time as possible, then this app is what you need!
Tech News is a RSS Feed Reader but unlike other news reader apps, it will bring you directly to the news without wasting any time messing around with the user interface or news loading. The user interface is simple and immediate and its focus is on the news. Tech News is the best app for the daily reader.
You can disable the feeds that you are not interested in to have only the news from your favorite websites.
Tech News will show you the content of these public rss feeds:
* Ars Technica
* The Next Web
* The Verge
* Tom’s Hardware
* Hacker News (YCombinator)
* Tech Viral
* Tech Radar
* IT News
* Computer World
If you want another site to be included in the list, please send us an email.
We also appreciate critics and suggestions!
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated nor related with any of the blogs and sites cited here. The content the app shows comes from publicly available rss feeds and thus the app is not to be held responsible for any of the content displayed.
Tech News for PC Free Download Links:
Tech News for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Tech News for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Tech News for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Download Instructions for Tech News:
Inorder to run Tech News on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Tech News for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Tech News for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Tech News on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Tech News for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Tech News for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.