First Five Things with your New Android Smartphone
Here are the first five things one must do with their new Android device.
1) After unboxing, Keep your Smartphone for charge completely. Do Keep the smartphone in Flight mode and charge for a long run and better battery back-up. Don’t go for calls and messages a long time in the beginning. This reduces the battery longevity. Also, don’t download the high-end graphics games within a week of purchase.
2) Open your settings., Turn on to WiFi or Mobile Packet Data and link your Google account to Play Store and Email.
|Switch on Wi-Fi|
3) Download Android Device Manager from Google Play Store and screenshot the details of your device. This is the very important step for any Android phone as this application helps you to keep your device and data secured.
|Android Device Manager from Google Play|
4) Connect your android device to PC or Laptop. If asked., install the USB drivers(for few devices only), connect as a media device and transfer all your Media files needed. Make sure that your virtual machine is Virus free..! Virus can harm a lot for Smartphone devices. Many as Media files, Gallery locks, and applications get corrupted because of Virus. So beware of Malware, Unknown sources, Trojans for better Life of your new android phone.
|Media devise for File Transfer|
5) Install all your favorite apps for Android from your Play Store.
- AVG Antivirus and Security – Best Antivirus Scanner for Smartphone devices.
- Whats App – Best Messaging app in the world (Unlimited messages, Voice notes with Media transfer).
- Cam Scanner – Best scanner to scan all your written notes into PDF file format.
- Archi Droid – Extract and Zip the files on your smartphone.
- MX Player – Best video player for HD videos and user-friendly.
- Evernote – Make a note of everything here in EVERNOTE. Very user-friendly.
- Pixlr Express Photo editing – Best Android app for photo editing.
- Sound Cloud – One of the best apps to Listen to songs uploaded by famous Celebrities.
- Flipboard – Social media news and magazines for your phone.
- Flashlight – Make your phone use as a Torch with Flashlight.
- Dictionary.com – Best dictionary application with the best thesaurus.
TechiWorm suggests the Best apps for Android in all categories. Do check the reviews before you download them from Play Store.
If you want to Fix Google Play Store Error 110 then you should read this
* All the links are subjected to Google Play Store.