This is my simple solution for your MAJOR problem! So, read this carefully and you can increase your phone RAM.
Methods To Increase RAM of Android Device
Basically, there are two methods to boost or increase your phone RAM in Android phone. The first method uses an application, available for free and premium pack, in the Google play store or Android market. Download them and extend your RAM easily. The second method is done manually to increase RAM in Android phone.
Read: How to Root your Android phone without PC
METHOD 1: INCREASE RAM IN ANDROID PHONE USING the APP
ROEHSOFT RAM-EXPANDER (SWAP) (PREMIUM APP)
Roehsoft RAM Expander is a wonderful application where you can create partitions in your SD card or Memory card and convert and use it as your RAM. Your SD card will now act as a Virtual RAM for your Android phone.
Click here to Download the app
Click here to Download Free Version (Similar to Roehsoft RAM Expander)
Free SD card memory as a RAM use (SWAP RAM / SWAP MEMORY)
- Swapfile RAM expansion up to 4.0 GB (file system limit)
- There is No limit on the SWAP partition.
- The usual performance degradation when paged not occur with sd card from class-8
- Widget for PNP swap (swap on/off swap)
- Detailed Memory Information & Analysis
- Swappiness kernel parameter set
- Easy foolproof use
- Supporting Tung all Android devices (root access and Kernelswap support)
Using RAM Expander to increase Android phone RAM
- Check for the compatibility of the app with your Android device before downloading it. You can use a testing app, MemoryInfo & Swapfile Check, to check it before buying the app.
- Install the App on your Android phone.
- Create Swap file by clicking Swap Active and Enable it.
- Click Active Swap.
There you go! You have successfully increase RAM for your Android cell phone.
METHOD 2: FREE METHOD TO INCREASE RAM FOR YOUR ANDROID SMARTPHONE
Requirements to increase ram in Android Smart Phone
- SD Card of Class 4 or Higher.
- Rooted Android Smart Phone or tablet.
- Windows Pc
- SD Card Reader
To know more about Rooting and how to root using application Click Here!
STEP 1: Check If Your Android Phone Supports Swapping
As mentioned above, you have to check for swapping functionality. This can be done by using the MemoryInfo & Swapfile Check.
STEP 2: Partition your SD Card or Memory Card
- Download the mini tool partition wizard from the link: Mini tool partition wizard
- Insert the SD card you want to make partition into your PC.
- Open Mini tool partition and format the inserted SD card.
- Now Make partition by right-clicking on your SD card. Select the partition as primary and file system as FAT32 for the card more than 4GB.
- Leave about 1 GB memory for next partition.
- Then select done and again click on make partition option select primary partition but change the file system to EXT2, EXT3 or EXT4.
- Click on apply changes and your partition is completed.
STEP 3: Link to your Rooted Android Device.
- Download Link2SD from the google play store. Click here!
- Launch the app and give root permission. Choose the “.ext” partition.
- Start linking them.
STEP 4: Increase RAM for your Android Device
- For this, you need to Download Swapper for Root.
- Launch the app and select the amount of RAM you want to increase.
- This will create a .swp file and it will increase the RAm of your Android Device.
And that’s it! You are done. Check your phone and you will find an increase in RAM by the amount you selected.
Congrats! You have successfully increased RAM of your Android device using SD card.
TechiWorm is not responsible for any miss use or unsuccessful outcome using the above procedure to Increase RAM of Android. Under expert guidance, the methods have been tested and worked for us which may not work for you. The article is purely for educational purpose.